More Fun with JJ (Helen Pearce)

shutterstock_1166585This is the third in what turned into a series of articles. Here is the second, and here is the next.

A reader commented yesterday that she had been contacted by “Faith Stuart” of FS Capital LLC who wanted to buy her home. After connecting the dots, we concluded this is none other than our friend JJ (Helen Joanne Pearce). Taking a look at her site at www.fscapitalllc.com, I noticed a slide show of recently sold homes. Of course I know these are fake, but how to prove it?

A little Googling led me to www.tineye.com, which allows you to upload an image to see where it is on the web. I grabbed one of the photos from the FS Capital site and entered into the search engine. What do you know? It was found instantly on www.shutterstock.com, a stock image download site. I purchased a copy to use in this blog post. So like JJ, I, too, have sold this home now!

So just for fun, here are the images from FS Capital:

Screen Shot 2014-04-04 at 9.09.48 AM Here it is on freepik.com: http://www.freepik.com/free-photo/stone-door-green_379.htm
Screen Shot 2014-04-04 at 9.10.00 AM Here it is on shutterstock.com: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?src=PS5DwrRy6S3EBRIUs8iKRA-1-1&id=1351789
Screen Shot 2014-04-04 at 9.10.07 AM Here it is on shutterstock.com: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?src=PS5DwrRy6S3EBRIUs8iKRA-1-1&id=1224489
Screen Shot 2014-04-04 at 9.10.12 AM Here it is on shutterstock.com: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?src=PS5DwrRy6S3EBRIUs8iKRA-1-1&id=1224492
Screen Shot 2014-04-04 at 9.10.19 AM Here it is on shutterstock.com: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?src=PS5DwrRy6S3EBRIUs8iKRA-1-1&id=4143652
Screen Shot 2014-04-04 at 9.10.23 AM Here it is on shutterstock.com: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?src=PS5DwrRy6S3EBRIUs8iKRA-1-1&id=7121944
Screen Shot 2014-04-04 at 9.10.28 AM Here it is on shutterstock.com: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?src=PS5DwrRy6S3EBRIUs8iKRA-1-1&id=1166585
Screen Shot 2014-04-04 at 9.10.32 AM Everybody seems to own or manage this property:actionhomesolutions.comwww.janstevensrealtor.comwww.southfloridarentalmanagement.com

www.advancemortgagecorporation.com

www.managedbybutler.com

There are more.

Screen Shot 2014-04-04 at 9.10.36 AM Here it is on shutterstock.com: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?src=PS5DwrRy6S3EBRIUs8iKRA-1-1&id=5299312
Screen Shot 2014-04-04 at 9.10.41 AM Here it is on shutterstock.com: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?src=PS5DwrRy6S3EBRIUs8iKRA-1-1&id=1599575
Screen Shot 2014-04-04 at 9.10.44 AM I found this one at colourbox.com: http://images.colourbox.com/thumb_COLOURBOX1668696.jpg
Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on RedditShare on StumbleUponDigg thisFlattr the authorEmail this to someoneShare on LinkedInPrint this page

15 Responses to “More Fun with JJ (Helen Pearce)”

1. Anonymous Lucy says:

This is great! I just shook my head when I saw these pictures on that website. How could anyone believe they’re legit? I knew they came from somewhere other than the homeowners front yard, I just didn’t know where. Again, great research! I thoroughly enjoy watching their deception being unequivocally unraveled!

2. Has anyone called the FBI? says:

I have been waiting for our first month of rent and now I’m really disillusioned. She was super friendly upfront, then very responsive. Now I can’t get in touch with her. This morning we decided to dig deeper and stumbled on your website. The name and address match everything we’ve gotten from her. We had sent a receipt for the $500 deposit and just got it back with a return to sender stamp. Seems to match the trend I’m hearing above. Is there anyone out there who has notified the FBI? JJ and her husband Matt appear to be preying on folks all across the country (our home is not in Florida South Carolina, or Alabama).

They should be stopped for this fraud! We’re military and will be contacting the JAG about these people.

3. Aaron says:

Wow, Craig. I started by reading an old article you had written about standardized formatting for Bible software resources (sent a tweet in your direction about it yesterday), and then found myself engulfed in the fascinating stories on your website–this series being my favorite. I’d offer to buy you some breakfast in the hopes of enjoying some face-to-face breeze shooting, but the commute would be substantial. If nothing else, I would have bought you breakfast just to thank you for the years I enjoyed with QuickVerse–which until yesterday was a gift for which I had no idea you were the one I should thank! Anyway, it certainly has been a joy getting to know you a little better from afar. Keep up the good work!

4. Doug says:

She is at FSC Endeavors LLC going by the name of Ferin Caffrey. Same story as everyone else. I found this after the fact. I feel sorry for the lady in the house now. I got 4,200 from the deal and she is out lots. I flushed “Ferin” out by going to this lady and telling her not to send any more money and we will be glad to work directly with her so she doesn’t go on the street homeless after a divorce. She called “Ferin” and she came on like a whining child. I’m not the owner of the house, a very nice woman that I love dearly is the owner. Ferin has made a mistake by not seeing me in the shadows. I am going to get so far up her a** that it will take ORKIN to get me out. Clinch up Joanne, we have a date. Sorry thing is I used to find people for the government and I didn’t see the scam before this, but I have 4,200 and will get the house back. It is in good shape and has new appliances. And a good tenant when we get through this mess.

• Craig says:

Doug, you’re my new favorite Internet friend. :-)

I believe what we’re going to find out is that she keeps her transactions just small enough that they keep her in small claims court instead of criminal court. She can just ignore all the judgments against her without much fear. I’m not a lawyer, but that’s what I suspect.

I don’t have a dog in this race but understand the rage people feel when they accidentally fall into JJ’s trap. Keep me posted and maybe I’ll post an update to the blog when we have another little pile of info.

• Doug says:

Craig,

I feel honored. I have spent most of my professional career in investigations and these two, Matt and Joanne, are like all the others that keep in the same line of work…they get careless with information. Two things here;

Matt has a criminal record. Felony criminal record and that means he has a long probation time and is not allowed to associate ever with anyone engaged in criminal activities. Or, as in this case, engage in any criminal activities himself…ever. That will allow me to put a wedge between these two once he realizes that association with her is a life changing liability unless Matt is into small cells and big showers. If he is a child abuser (which I hate) then he is a wife abuser as well or in this case probably a controlling factor much like a pimp. Yep, I went there.

Secondly, in talking with my lawyer, the first words that he said was don’t send that pay or Quit Notice just yet, we have to make a police report for THEFT because she stole money from both parties, the owner and the tenant, by deception and misrepresentation. Then she made the rookie mistake of not using the standard MO of the UPS Store and entered the world of FEDERAL crime by using the USPS to perpetrate a crime. I am writing all of this down because I know they read your site. i am always fair when I hunt someone down. I give them options. Make it right or go to jail. I NEVER have a bluff to call. This won’t be the first husband/wife team I put in jail It makes me get all teared up with joy to see a husband have to kiss his criminal wife through the tiny window in a high security prison.

So today (and I have been up since 4 AM waiting for the Kissimmee Post Offices to open so I can give them the heads up and we track them to a real physical address that matches the pick up location of the priority Mail package of stolen money. And she turned the stolen money into money orders which, say it with me, is the crime of money laundering. If the Post office doesn’t want to give me the address (which they won’t) I will know they have it and give this to the Kissimmee Police and let them know that illegal activities are being conducted at this address and there is a known felon there engaged in the activity with his accomplice, Joanne Pearce. Thanks for using the Post office that day, Joanne, I guess you were just being too lazy to take it all the way to the UPS Store. Silly of you to choose the one on 221 N. Hogan St in Jacksonville, FL 32202 probably because the one in Kissimmee was checking into the activities when someone like you closes a box and immediately opens a new one. So let me get to work. And again, Craig, you are awesome…I admire your attention to detail and persistence in running these two down. Now I am dropping the hammer. I did see that you said something about not messing with her hubby because of his criminal past and fitness obsession…I am retired Special Warfare, Criminal Investigator, Firearms Instructor, and Unarmed Self Defense Instructor. …this won’t be my first rodeo.

• Craig says:

Doug,

Right back at you, bro. A lot of people have threatened to do something about her, but nobody has chased it down as far as you have.

You will get a big kick out of this site: http://fscendeavors.weebly.com. It will look familiar, but keep reading. :-)

• Doug says:

I had to read it twice, this is great. I called the Kissimmee USPS and told them about them being used to perpetrate a crime(s). They perked right up and I have an investigator’s number to call Monday. I then called the OSCEOLA Sheriff’s Dept. and let them know that they had a scam operation in Kissimmee with a known felon in association and they perked up right quick and in a hurry. I provided the names in case they had a file on them. Criminals tend to salt the edge of their chosen path with minor things such as parking tickets, bounced checks, etc. I bet they are running the names now. I would be. I will be sure to include the aliases in my police report we will be filing right after our visit with the lawyer again on Tuesday. As the saying goes; The key to success comes from self-confidence and the key to self-confidence comes from PREPARATION. I always get every detail I can when making a case. Again, thanks for everything. You are a blessing to know.

5. Doug says:

Been working since 4 AM following the trail of our slippery scammer girl…but getting closer every minute. I have been busy letting all the support functions, GoDaddy, UPS, MailBox R Us, etc. know about this scam. Cutting back on the abuse of these legit services will close the circle. I suspect this was already happening by the continued abuse of the systems and they had to reach farther out to Jacksonville. Got lazy and used the USPS in Kissimmee. Big and fatal error. As you say in your business, Craig, this will get her the BSOD. I love the many emails I have of “Ferin” blaming the USPS for losing or rerouting the packages. The USPS kind of took this personal. I searched all court cases in FL and have a lead to Texas. If anyone has information on anything you would like to share, you can send it to iron_rail@hotmail.com. Subject Line anything with the name Ferin in it. There is a huge amount of information out there, I am just putting a tag and a line across the map until I have them down. Public Records are a wonderful thing. Thanks again for the inspiration you give me. I will supply the bulldog tenacity. This scam is going to stop.

6. Doug says:

Making excellent progress. Got a nice new pic of Matt and Joanne together. It is on the pearcefitness site on the “Submit an Article” page, scroll to the bottom. Tracked her to an amusing off topic site using the pic you have on your site, Craig, she is on on a site “Hang Time” she is part of some theater group and got an invite to a party and the invite links to the pic. I think I got the idea to use “tineye” from here. Great tool, thank you. But in case you folks don’t know already, she started another company at the same time as she became Ferin Caffrey at FSC Endeavors, LLC. She is “Reagan Fields” at RFH, FL Inc. This website is unavailable right now, but it is identical to the others with nonsense blogs, testimonials, etc. The names for the RFH (incarnation of Redfield Holdings) shows they are running out of ideas for naming the sites and the names bogus references. Nic Groo for instance thinks Reagan is “fantastic” and “she is my go to girl for real estate”. Joanne, it is easy to see you were a bang up girl in your sophomore Theater class, but these are grown up charges that you will be facing shortly. By the way, I don’t recommend trying to pick up any more checks at the 221 N. Howard UPS Store in Jacksonville. Wonderful and honest people work there and said if you come in they are calling the postmaster. I have a lead on an address that I feel confident will yield results. Lawyer visit tomorrow. Another contract will dry up…then another…and then it is over. I can hear the applause now, but I have all of you to thank.

7. Doug says:

BTW, I see that she has been busily putting up more “blogs”. Joanne do you really think people won’t find it odd that a search for your bogus scam site only yields page after page of drivel…you have a condition and sad issues lady…maybe they will let you put on plays in jail…if you can sing you might try “Chicago”…you would be perfect to play Ekaterina Chtchelkanova

8. Doug says:

In case anyone wants to know where Helen Joanne Pearce will be on February 7th…here it is

Marlow’s Tavern
    Winter Park, FL

I know I’m excited ;)

• Craig says:

Great minds think alike. I did the same thing and found the hang time site. :-) Did Matt move back to OK? One of the people-search sites I was at had an Oklahoma address for his current address.

• Doug says:

I’m putting another pin in my search map to include OK. You said she has her roots and family there? This would explain why the rookie mistake was made to not use Domain by Proxy when developing the FSC Endeavors LLC website. I will be posting on ripoffreports because those people have pitchforks and torches. Sad day when families are being put on the street after paying a year of rent to her and the owner not getting paid and having to start eviction proceedings. We are fortunate that I have a suspicious mind (I didn’t say I had a smart mind or we wouldn’t be in this situation) and went to the tenant to discuss the problems as they developed early. She is in a panic but we told her it will be okay and we will be in charge shortly and she and her cats won’t be put out with no place to live. I am seeing the lawyer this afternoon and will let people know some options. Not sure why criminal charges have not been brought against her. I intend to fix that oversight. I will contact UPS main office and I feel confident they will send this alert to all of the UPS facilities in that area. Nice to know that UPS fraud is handled by the USPS postmaster if I understood the response from the Jacksonville UPS managers. This could put a whole new light on the charges, especially at the federal level. And I still have the IRS report to make. I don’t want to sound like I am having fun, but of all cases I have worked, this one is the most interesting and the most personal. Thanks for all you are doing, Craig.

Leave a Response